The announcement will be applicable for products deemed as critical to the market, with regard to public health.
MA holders that may be able to market any of the products listed below are encouraged to contact The Norwegian Medicines Agency:
|30.06.2021||ibuprofen ||suppository**||60-125 mg ||H|||
|30.06.2021||prednisolone ||soluble tablets** ||5-20 mg||H|||
|liquid formulation for oral use**||-|
|30.06.2021||phenoxymethyl-penicillin ||tablets** ||165-330 mg ||H|||
|30.06.2021||diazepam ||solution for injection||5 mg/ml ||H|
|26.03.2021||ketamine||solution for injection||100 mg/ml||V|||
|01.12.2020||thiamine||solution for injection||100 mg/ml||H|||
|13.11.2020||flucloxacillin, dicloxacillin, cloxacillin||liquid formulation for oral use**||50 mg/ml||H|||
|12.11.2020||pethidine||solution for injection||50 mg/ml||H|||
|18.04.2018||nifedipin||immediate release tablets/capsules||10 mg||H|||
*Specified concentrations should be seen as proposed first chocies. These are not requirements. Strenght outside these proposals may also be of interest.
**Formulations for children.
The Norwegian Medicines Agency may evaluate the following for the products listed above, on a case-by-case basis:
- Reduced or waived application fee.
- Shortened application procedure.
- Reduced or waived fees for future renewals and variations.
- Reduced or waived supplier tax.
- Reduced documentation requirements.
- Exemptions from requirements on labelling and serialisation.
- For products intended for hospital use, exemption from the linguistic requirement to have a Norwegian package leaflet.
It is possible to set a higher maximum price for prescription-only medicines than what the main rules state. Criteria for this are closer described in the Guidelines for price setting in Norway.The list will be updated as needed.
Norwegian text: Utlysning av ønskede preparater for å unngå legemiddelmangel